Making a Claim
You’ve worked hard to get your home and you’ve paid your insurance premiums – and Florida Peninsula believes you are entitled to be made whole if catastrophe strikes. Submit your claim via phone or online and we’ll send an inspector out to your home within 72 hours so you can get back to normal.
REPORT YOUR CLAIM BY PHONE AT (866) 549-9672 OR CLICK HERE TO REPORT ONLINE.
Here's what to do
- Report your claim immediately by calling our toll-free claims number: Call (866) 549-9672
- If safe to do so, make temporary repairs as necessary to prevent further damage and protect your property
- If you are in need of water extraction please contact one of our preferred vendors in your county. Click here for a complete list.
- Take photos of the damage before making temporary repairs
- Keep detailed receipts and present them to our adjuster
Tracking a Claim
Once a claim is open, tracking it is easy and may be done from the comfort of your desktop. Simply log on to the customer portal, or create an account if you haven't already done so. Through the customer portal you will be able to see the status of all your claims, view your policy documents, make payments online, and much more. You may also call us at (866) 549-9672 to speak with one of our Claims Specialists.
Florida Peninsula Claims Adjusters
Florida Peninsula Claims Services
Phone: (866) 549-9672
Fax: (561) 245-3109
U.S Property & Casualty
Phone: (305) 826-2525
Fax: (866) 720-0729
Insurance claims unlimited
Phone: (727) 943-0407
Fax: (866) 434-0099