Halloween is one of the most exciting days of the year for kids, and many adults. The costumes, candy, jack-o-lanterns and decorations are all a part of what makes the holiday fun, but can also be dangerous.
Keeping you, your family and home protected is our number one priority at Florida Peninsula Insurance Company. To ensure a fun and safe Halloween night, please consider these safety tips:
- Choose bright costumes for you and your family to be visible to drivers.
- Keep your home safe for "trick or treaters" by removing any tripping hazards in the front yard. This includes hoses, toys, bikes and yard decorations.
- Keep candle-lit jack-o-lanterns away from doorsteps, walkways and curtains.
- Look both ways before crossing the street and use crosswalks whenever possible.
- Always inspect all treats before they are eaten.
We wish you all happy and safe Halloween. For more Halloween Safety tips, click here
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully you came away with some great home insurance and safety tips. Florida Peninsula Insurance Company is one of Florida's leading homeowners insurance companies, insuring more than 130,000 homes located in cities like Fort Myers, Panama City, West Palm Beach, Orlando, Tallahassee and Pensacola. We strive to provide Florida homeowners with fast, fair, friendly service insuring their homes at competitive rates.
Currently rated by 0 people