New Year's Eve is a night to have fun and celebrate the coming year. However, safety is a must when participating in the festivities. Florida Peninsula Insurance Company has a few tips to share before the big night.
Protecting you and your family
· Know your fireworks; read the warning labels and performance descriptions before igniting.
· Never allow young children to play with or ignite fireworks.
· Do not attempt to re-light or create homemade fireworks.
· Keep a fire extinguisher nearby in case of emergency.
Protecting Your Home while away for the holidays
· Secure all entrances to your home.
· Do NOT hide a key near your front door.
· Put your lights on a timer.
· Have a trusted neighbor collect your mail and newspapers.
Reduce your risk and your chance of filing a claim this season by sticking to these helpful tips. All of us at Florida Peninsula Insurance wish you and your family a new year filled with prosperity, joy, and contentment.
As one of Florida’s top 10 largest home insurers, Florida Peninsula Insurance Company insurance knows the importance of keeping you and your family safe. We strive to provide efficient, cost-effective, peace-of-mind protection for our policyholders. This is why Florida Peninsula is one the Florida’s largest home insurers, providing the insurance you need at a fair price. To learn more about the Florida Peninsula experience, please contact (877) 229-2244 or visit the “
GET A QUOTE” section on our website.
Currently rated by 0 people