Homeowner’s insurance is nothing to breeze through. Everyone has different needs and taking the time to carefully evaluate those needs can help make the most of your insurance coverage. Meet with your insurance agent every year to review your policy. They can help you find the best policy and coverage for your particular needs.
Here are some questions to keep in mind when looking for the right policy:
- Has your home been remodeled or expanded?
- Do you have money set aside to cover the deductible if you have a loss? (For most homes in Florida, the insurance deductible is 2 percent of the policy limits.)
- Do you have an inventory of your possessions?
- Do you need additional coverage for assets like jewelry, art collections, fur coats or other expensive items?
- Do you need coverage for additional living expenses after a major disaster?
For more food for thought on choosing the best coverage, click here.
The coverage examples discussed herein are for informational and hypothetical discussion only. Nothing herein shall infer the existence of any type of coverage or position taken in a specific claim or matter. Every policy and every claim is unique, and legal interpretation may vary. Please consult your own advisor for more information.
If you are in the market for a new home insurance policy, we encourage you to consider Florida Peninsula Insurance Company as your preferred Florida home insurance company. Not only do we provide some of the most comprehensive homeowners insurance policies that protect you and your family when you need it most, we also offer great insurance rates to home and condo owners as well as those living in apartments with our renters insurance. You can’t go wrong with Florida Peninsula. You’ll be impressed with our fast, fair and friendly customer service and claims processing, all at great rates. We invite you to experience the Florida Peninsula difference. Come visit our website to learn more or click here to “GET A QUOTE NOW."
Currently rated by 0 people