Mother’s Day is almost here. If you are looking for something special to show Mom how much she is appreciated, start with a great breakfast. Ensure Mom and the rest of the family has a wonderful meal with this easy brunch casserole recipe:
Mother’s Day Brunch Casserole
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 65 minutes
- ½ pound of chopped bacon (or sausage)
- ½ cup of finely chopped onion
- 1 minced or pressed garlic clove
- ½ cup of chopped green or red pepper
- 12 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 16 oz (1 package) of thawed frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 or 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350◦ and grease a 9 x 13 inch glass pan or baking dish
- Cook chopped bacon in a skillet until crisp. Remove the cooked bacon and set on a paper-towel lined plate. Add the onion, garlic and peppers to the skillet and cook until they are tender.
- Whisk the eggs together with the milk and seasonings (salt/pepper) in a large mixing bowl. Add in the hash browns and cheese, and then add the onions, garlic, peppers, and bacon.
- Transfer contents of the bowl into the baking dish and bake uncovered for 45-55 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
For Mother’s Day recipes, check out our Pinterest page.
Florida Peninsula Insurance Company is one of Florida's top homeowners insurance companies. Our cutting-edge technology combined with old-fashioned values enables us to provide outstanding customer service and claims processing. To obtain a free home insurance quote, please call (877) 229-2244 or get a personalized quote on our website.
Currently rated by 0 people